Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bowling Quote of the Day--3/23/10

"It hasn't sunk in. This is the achievement of a lifetime. It's a little extra special because of my past struggles and not being able to match up well. I have been working very hard this year with my coach, and I was able to practice on the pattern as well, so I guess it has paid off."
--Brian Nicodemus, after bowling the fourth 300 game in this year's USBC Open

We hear or read it again and again. Those who experience the most success at the USBC Open tend to be those who practice very diligently on tournament-like conditions before they make their way to the tournament. And Brian Nicodemus of Akron, Ind, is no exception. You can read more about his story here.

What about you? If you're participating this year or already have, how did or will you prepare?

No comments:

Post a Comment