Friday, April 29, 2011

Video of 2011 USBC Queens Championship Telecast

I was talking with a friend last night who said he wishes he'd recorded Wednesday's ESPN2 telecast of the USBC Queens Championship so he wouldn't have had to watch all the commercials that littered the two hour program. I didn't notice more commercials than usual, but maybe that's because I wasn't noticing the commercials at all. When the commercials came on, I focused my attention on other things.

Nevertheless, it's not a bad idea to record a bowling telecast if you don't absolutely, positively have to see it live and don't care whether you know in advance who won the matches, or you want to watch it again later. And if, by chance, you don't have a DVR or, if you're really old-fashioned, a VCR, or your DVR is full, or if you forgot to program your recording device, there's always YouTube. Usually, some kind soul who loves elite bowling as much as I do will upload video of the telecast to YouTube within a day or two, and someone did that with the 2011 USBC Queens Championship, which I am happy to share with you below.









No comments:

Post a Comment