Thursday, January 12, 2012

Josh Blanchard's Hopeful Words About His Fall

According to Jerry Schneider's "PBA Spare Shots" column this morning, Josh Blanchard is taking his hugely publicized mishap in pretty good stride. He's appeared on several ESPN program segments, on the Howard Stern show, and his fall has rapidly become a YouTube sensation. Here is what he has to say about it:

I would have never dreamed in a million years that it would have gotten this much attention. Everything happens for a reason and I’m actually having a lot of fun with it. I’m looking at it as an opportunity to turn it into a positive for the sport.


Below is a brief ESPN "Behind the Horn" video segment featuring his fall. I'm not sure it's possible to make lemonade out of this kind of lemon, but I applaud Josh for trying his level best to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment